Re: [Metastockusers] Draw a line in the sand

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 01:43:32 -0000, Jose Silva wrote:

> . . . <snip>
> To the rest of us that meet here with MetaStock use in mind, please
> beware:
> Don't allow snake-oil salesmen and their ass-licking followers to
> wrest control of our user group and destroy it. Disencourage and/or
> ignore scammers at every opportunity.
>
> This is your forum, a genuinely valuable resource.  Don't lose it.

<de-lurking>

Jose, I have no idea why you view Steve's post as trying to sell anything.

Steve has always been most helpful, and guiding.

He will not stick the spoon in your mouth. By reading and trying to understand
his code, he saves you time and shows you the road to follow. You learn by
working, not copying blindly and risking real losses by not understanding the
logic. There is nothing worse then using other's code without understanding the
fundamentals and math behind the code. This is the way you discover concepts and
ideas on your own.

BTW, I have long since move to Amibroker www.amibroker.com (FWIW, I used MS
since beta v 0.9! through 7.x). Moved several years ago, and never looked back,
that's why I only lurk here.

Anyway, 'nuff said. Buena suerte.

-= Chris ß =-

 <re-lurking>