From: west999ham
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:25 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to download free quotes in India

Vipul - this is a constant problem we face - even though we are
willing to pay for emerging market data. We use Reuters datalink for
US data which is cheap and easy to use with Metastock
but we are
still searching to find a good/efficient way to get global emerging
data (again we don't mind paying). We currently use Bloomberg's Data
Licence product to get EM data but is costs close to US$1,500 per
month, you have to use Excel to make it Metastock friendly, addition
and/or deletions are time consuming - basically a nightmare product.
I wish you luck. If anybody has solved the Emerging Markets data for
Metastock problem I'd love to hear how. Best, Chris

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mailme2000_2000"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM