[Metastockusers] Re: Xmas is here early...or at least part of it......

OK Steve....point taken....

I must say that I have not visited your site or looked at it in any
great detail...but I will do that now....

All the best and thanks for providing a link that is new to me....

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading"
<kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Anil,
>
> www.cedarcreektrading has been free since 1998 (including free
stock picks for three years...nightly).  If people haven't copied the
formulas, at the site,...they should.  Daryl Guppy's site has a lot
of systems that were "borrowed" from my posts at the old MetaStock
forum.   Look around, I've found my work on Russia and Brazilian
sites.  All free.  I've never sold a formula or a system and have
always provided code and rules to polite requests.

> Take care,
>
> Steve

TA
>   etc......While I appreciate that not all things in life are free,
>   certainly think that Jose and Roy have contributed much more than
>   many others here. So I have no problems with either of them
promoting
>   their Site....and if they make money from it good luck to them....
>
>   Many have tried to promote thei site which had nothing to do with
>   MS...and I have written aginst that certainly....
>
>   No all things in life are free....I cannot expect to drive a
Lexus -
>   which I do - by paying Fiat Panda money....
>
>   Your Site is certainly not free at all....But Jose's and Roys
Site is
>   available for free or at least part of it....
>
>   In fact I was there only yesterday and learned quite a lot....
>
>   Can't say the same thing about your Site...
>
>   anil
>

>   --- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading"
>   <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
>   > Jose,
>   >
>   > Since these unsolicited, solicitations keep showing up in my
>   mailbox...I guess this forum is open to "suggestions" on how to
spend
>   your hard earned cash.
>   >
>   > First of all, I've been using MS since 1988 and have developed
very
>   simple approaches to the market.  NOT TOOLS, simple approaches
based
>   on STANDARD pulldown indicators.  Using the Chande Momentum
>   Oscillator I have been trading for dozens of people and the
ACTUAL
>   track record is at:
>   >
>   > http://www.mirusfutures.com/cct_log.asp#041130
>   >
>   > If you seek a place where the majority of the people use and
>   exchange information about MetaStock...I would check out:
>   >
>   > http://www.thedailytrade.com/
>   >
>   > If you want to experience a "out-of-body" trading
>   experience....join us in our hotcomm room:  Teach Talk Trade.
>   >
>   > Nobody is using MetaStock with the stealth precision that is
>   practiced by the group of traders we have gathered.
>   >
>   > Take care,
>   >
>   > Steve