From: CedarCreekTrading <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 3, 2004, 11:48:16 AM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Xmas is here early

Tom,

You'd be surprised....I've had folks fly from San Francisco and drive from St. Paul....all end up members.  I haven't been to the DTG site for a long time and I forgot that it's password protected.  I would encourage people to start a ski week or weekend a day early and catch a DTG meeting some Thursday night.

In lieu of coming to Denver, I'm attaching the October's ppt from the DTG.  I can't turn down a polite request...and, you have shared information and helped a lot of folks.  I do hesitate to just toss this out.   Two months from now, someone will be selling the "six pack" as a 3K trading system (totally black-boxed).

Do you know why most financial software hucksters black box a system?  Not because the big boyz will steal it, overtrade it and therefore, ruin it for everyone...no, because they have swiped other people's stuff and open-code would reveal the source.  So, I encourage people to steal my stuff and improve it.  If you steal and MARKET it, you'll be hearing from me (or my cousin Guido).

"In the morning you go gunning for the man who stole your water"

Take care,

Steve