[Metastockusers] Re: Xmas is here early

Steve,

"Since these unsolicited, solicitations keep showing up in my mailbox.
.."

You'd better direct my mail to your spam box, because I'm unlikely to
stop at this one.  The trader's educational market is rife with scams,
and it is highly unusual to find genuinely useful material, free or
otherwise.

"First of all, I've been using MS since 1988 and have developed very
simple approaches to the market.  NOT TOOLS, simple approaches based
on STANDARD pulldown indicators."

No tools.  Good for you.
But perhaps you are in the wrong usergroup.

"Using the Chande Momentum Oscillator..."

This could be considered a trading tool, and so could MetaStock.

" http://www.thedailytrade.com/ "
"Daily Trade subscribers start each day with our Morning Market Update
and Morning Market Call - indispensable tools that help investors set
their daily, short, intermediate and long term market biases."

Oh, so you do use TOOLS...  <:-I

" http://www.mirusfutures.com/cct_log.asp#041130 "

Looks like a tips sheet to me.  I guess no trading tools needed here.

"Nobody is using MetaStock with the stealth precision that is
practiced by the group of traders we have gathered."

Pfff...  :D

"If you want to experience a "out-of-body" trading experience....join
us in our hotcomm room:  Teach Talk Trade."

Thanks, but I'd prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground for now.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM