Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Xmas is here early

Greetings dear members.

I do not wish to challenge any member on issues of
presenting his work in this forum. I have not
subscribed to the newsletter, but judging from the
free postings it would probably be worth every penny
of it.

It is a free forum, anybody can check out at any time.
Correct!

I also would like to specially thank member Jose and a
few others for their continuous support and free
advise on Metastock issues. I believe I have learned
much more in this forum, from the postings of these
people than in any book I have read.

It is true also, that this is the first time I recall
(I am not that new to this group) member Jose be a bit
nervous to another member. This bad temper among
members must be tamed.

Being an ordinary member among hundreds, having no
association to the moderators nor on authorities upon
this group, may I request we keep the tones to the
desent level we are accustomed to ?

This is a simple request, I take nobody' s party, this
is a free forum.

AlexAtreides.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM