From: Sanjay
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 2:37 PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Help in File Conversion - From Excel to Metastock Format

Hello

Kindly find along with this email excel attachment.  I want to convert the excel file into metastock file format to view data in metastock software.  File contains historical price of Black Pepper - Dec "2004 contract.

Also kindly let me know whether there any free software available for converting any files to metastock format.

Awaiting for receivng attached file converted to metastock format & links to metastock converting utilities.

Thanks
Hemant
India ( Asia )

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor