[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Divergence

Ross, I borrowed the "Class A" tag from Dr Alexander Elder's book,
"Trading for a living", the divergences table on p144.

There must be an infinite number of divergence classes.
Here's a bunch of them:

The best divergence signals I've seen are these:
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Tools/MACDHdiverg.htm
I would call them AAA+ divergences... :)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jawjahtek" <jawjahtek@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM