Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: "Modified" Moving Average

Hello,

This guy can convert Metastock formulas into the eSignal language so he should be able to do it the other way around. He will charge you but IMO he is reasonable and his work is very proficient.

ckryza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Usual caveat; I have no personal connection with him whatsoever.......

Regards,
Kevin