[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: "Modified" Moving Average

Hi, thanks, but I knew already those formulas. The formula that I
have written is the much most sophisticated one is part than a used
Italian software for the trading of dax and bund future. I would wish
that some expert translate it in Metastock language.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM