[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exit Strategy, which one is better?

Eric,

If you are following your money management signals you should sell on
the signal. Sometimes this is not possible. The next open may be a
gap-up or gap-down.

To evaluate you will need to write a system tester.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chichungchoi <no_reply@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM