[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Volume Query - Todays Volume Vs Last 10 Days Average Volume

Hemant,

This information is covered in the users manual. You might also try
checking in the help section when the program is open and running.

The basics are to open a window on the chart of volume. Next go to
the list of indicators and select moving average. Drop this down on
the volume plot. You should notice that volume will be highlighted
prior to placing the indicator. In the indicator properties select 10
days, simple, and indicator.

In an exploration simply write volume in one column. In another
column write mov(volume,10,s)

Check some of the existing explorations. This may be included in one
of them.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sanjay <sanjayshantilal@xxxx>
wrote:
> How to view / explore & compare Today Volume Vs Last 10 Days
Average Volume ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM