[EquisMetaStock Group] Valuable Information Source

I came across an  info source that has provided invaluable gems that
have made a major  difference in my tradng results. It's a
newsletter, Metastock Tips and Tricks, published by Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz. This newsletter is a highly relevant
extension to the User's Manual for those who need Metastock to
support their particular trading strategy. In addition, there are
articles from guests who share valuable trading advise, as well as
the code needed to execute their recommended strategies on Metastock.
I have not come across this kind of relevant information in any books
or other info sources.

Is this a commercial for Roy's newsletter? Yes, but it's unsolicited.
I thought that other users would also benefit from it, as would Roy,
to whom I am indebted because of the difference his newsletter has
made in my trading results.

Joe

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM