Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: METASTOCK EXPLORER TRADE SET UP TO SCAN THE STOCKS

Hi Metastock users,
Does anyone have the exploration code to scan for
stock price peak or trough diverging with macd
histogram peak or trough resp.? Or could someone well
versed with metastock code write one and post it ?

--- csong60 <arlie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GH LEE
> <ghl89882020@xxxx>
> Take it easy,Lee. One question at a time ;-).
>
> Like I mentioned in my direct email to you this
> afternoon, I will
> figure out the exploration codes in a couple of days
> after I have
> shifted to my new home tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
> csong
>

> wrote:
> > Hi metastock users,
> >
> > I am a new metastock user.Can anyone teach me how
> to set up the
> explorer to scan the stock which meet the following
> critera:-
> >
> > 1) .- 9 days simple moving average to cross /cut
> upwards the 18 days
> simple moving average  with the slope of 20 to 89
> degree of  9 days
> simple moving average line and  closing stock price
> must be above the
> 9days & 18 days simple moving average lines.
> >
> > 3.A Template for the above
> >

> > Thank you very much for your assistance.
> >

> >  Yahoo! Messenger
> > - Log on with your mobile phone!

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com