[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: display dates/events as vertical lines

Georg, successful trading comes from personal effort & ingenuity.

Whilst I don't wish to take over these two essential components of
your path to success, you could create a simple synthetic data series
that stretches into 2006, and plot it as a normal chart in MetaStock.
Drop down the Lunar indicator in its own window, save as a template.

Open a "real" chart, highlight & copy, and paste into a new window of
the synthetic data screen.  Resize down the synthetic data window, and
voila!  Now you have a chart stretching into the next year or so,
complete with Lunar indicator signals.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Georg Mayer <ylem_mayer@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM