[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Re: display dates/events as vertical lines

Hello Jose,

thank you for your grim comment. Could you please help me to ease my lack of ingenuity and give me
a step by step instruction on how to lift this restriction and how to plot the full/new moon into
the next ten millennia?

Best Regards

Georg

--- Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Georg, the "Lunar indicator MkVI" at
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock
will plot Full/New Moon signals into the next ten millennia and
beyond.

The restriction to plotting only current/past signals comes from:

1) MetaStock's limitation - plots are restricted to the last bar of
available data;

2) Lack of ingenuity from the user.  ;)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Georg Mayer <ylem_mayer@xxxx>