Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Invalid Symbol Error

The Symbol list you download is somewhat specific to Reuters.
If you are using a stock symbol like INTC or MSFT they are same as
Quotes.com, eSignal, Yahoo, etc.

However, Rueters symbols for Indexes are quite different from others.
For example the S&P 500 symbols are
.SPX.... Reuters
$SPX... eSignal
^SPX... Yahoo.
$SPX.x.... Quote.com

I don't know what the format is for indexes in TC2000.

So if you are having a problem on an index, this may be the problem. If it
is on a standard Stock symbol, then it is probably something else.

Tom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM