[EquisMetaStock Group] display dates/events as vertical lines

Hello group,

most probably my problems were solved long time ago, but I am still wondering if it is possible to
display in MetaStock a set of dates, e.g.

09/21/2004 MA 90° GC
09/26/2004 ME 90° GC
10/26/2004 VE 90° GC
12/18/2004 SA 0° GC
01/07/2005 ME 0° GC
01/07/2005 VE 0° GC
02/02/2005 MA 0° GC
03/03/2005 ME 90° GC
03/17/2005 SA 90° GC
03/20/2005 VE 90° GC
05/31/2005 VE 180° GC

as simple vertical lines. To explain myself better, please have a look at the attached chart
(generated by Dynamic Trader 4).

(2) And is there a formula script or a add-in to display full- and new-moons as symbols or
vertical
lines?

Thank you very much for any hint.

Best Regards