RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Stock Exchange Data

Malcolm

I agree solidly with Jose comments.  If you intend making money from
your trading endeavours, then it's a very smal price to pay for your
"business" to be profitable, and that entails having a data provider who
* adjusts their data on a regular basis
* has systems in place for checking and validating the data etc
* provides support
* Has backup systems in place to ensure continuity of service

I use dataHQ.com.au, which is a rebadged Premium Data service.  You will
also find Richard Dale (of premium data) a regular on most
trading/metastock type forums and very knowledgeable when it comes to
the service he provides.

You will find a lot of "free", or very close to free, data services for
the ASX and US etc ... but for, basing my entire investment decision on
a "free service", just doesn't make business sense.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM