[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: crossing MA

Preston,

Thank you for the detailed explanations. I basically use Stan
Weinstein's "stage analysis" and only timed my entry during breakout
from Stage 1 to 2. Of course I used other indicators for confirmation.

I really wonder how many of us in this newsgroup are using Stan
Weinstein's "stage analysis" method. Can we have a "show of hand"?

Best regards & happy trading!
csong

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM