[Metastockusers] Help: MetaStock Missing Price Bar

Collecting realtime price data via MetaTrader/HyperServerLite into
MetaStock Pro v 7.2.

On the displayed Intraday charts, the 'midnight', 00:00 price bar is
not displayed.

I created the fx pairs files in the HyperTrader Online Downloader
using the Start/End times of 00:00/23:59, and the 'midnight'/00:00
price data has been collected by MS DownLoader.

Any ideas why the price bar isn't displaying, or what S/E times I
could try ?

Wallace.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM