[EquisMetaStock Group] Subject: Fwd: metaquote

On 6 Nov 2004 03:45:12 -0000,yong yoon cheng
<alaiperdana@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>can someone pls adv me on how to download data from yahoo using the
>>metaquote downloader. i hv tried and dont seem to be able.
>>thank you and appreciate yr help.

Did you read the Help file which comes with the program? If that
didn't solve the problem, then you may want to contact the author. His
name is on the About... screen.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM