From: pbay01 [mailto:pbay01@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 7:04 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] help with formula

Hi I was wondering how do I write this formula

%K(of the slow stochastic)=%D(of the fast stochastic)
%D(of the slow stochastic)=3 period MAV of %K(of the slow stochastic)

MAV= Modified Moving Average

MAV=MAV(t-1)+[P-MAV(t-1)/n]

where
MAV = current moving average value
MAV(t-1) = the previous modified moving average value
P=current price
n is the number of periods
The starting point of MAV is calculated identically to that of a
Simple Moving Average.

Thank You in Advance.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM