[EquisMetaStock Group] Creating the swing line

HI can anyone tell me how i could create a swing line.
I essentially would like the swing line to be plotted
as described below.

When we have two consecutive lower lows, the swing
line should move down from the previous pivot high to
the next lower pivot low which will be formed when we
have two higher highs.

Tia
Vinit

Sent by ePrompter, the premier email notification
software.