From: Roy Larsen [mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:27 AM

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Windows XP Service Pack 2

Roberti

> Is there anybody who update XP tp SP2?

> Is there any problem using realtime data, Metastock or any other

> related application?

I upgraded to XP SP2 last weekend. I'm now unable to use the MS DownLoader V7.03. It closes every time I try and browse to a Convert destination folder. Same happens with the

6.52 DownLoader.

My 9.0 Downloader works OK, but and data added by it is not available to MS 7.03. I'm not completely ready to give 7.03 away yet and I'm considering my next response. It may be to roll back to SP1.

Luckily I have another database that doesn't need the Downloader to update so I'm not dead in the water.

Regards

Roy

PS  I have your email and will get to it eventually.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM