Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

Hi Jose

> BTW, what is your policy on back-issues?  For example, if a subscriber
> joins when the third issue is published, can he/she then purchase the
> missing first two issues of the newsletter?

The information in each newsletter remains current regardless of when it may have been published.
It's not like a magazine or newspaper where the news is out of date almost as soon as it's on the
newsstands.

Current subscribers all get the first issue, and the following eleven. As successive issues become
available new subscribers will have the choice of 12, 13, 14 etc issues, with all subscriptions
starting from the September 2004 issue. There will also be an option to start a 12 month
subscription from the then current issue, but this would not be a good option for newer users.

I do not expect old issues to be discounted any time soon, but I reserve the right to adjust pricing
as and when appropriate.

Some material in the newsletter will be stand-alone. By that I mean that it doesn't require the
support of previous articles. Other material will be presented in a building-block fashion, and
assume that the reader has absorbed the relevant information from preceding issues.

I trust this answers your questions.

Regards

Roy
www.metastocktips.co.nz