[Metastockusers] Re: Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

Thanks, Roy.
I look forward to the noise-filtering code in the coming issues.

BTW, what is your policy on back-issues?  For example, if a subscriber
joins when the third issue is published, can he/she then purchase the
missing first two issues of the newsletter?

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM