Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] SPAM: Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

Dave

I'm sorry if my posts, and those of some of my supporters, irk you. I guess it's one of those thinks
that happens in a large group like this. Preston (the group moderator) gave tacit approval for me to
disseminate information on "my book" over twelve month ago. The newsletter has grown out of the
stalled book project. Is it a commercial project? Yes, absolutely. Will it make me rich? I wish. Is
it of benefit to MetaStock users. Yes, I think so, but subscribers will ultimately deliver the
verdict on that. The murmurings from the jury room are encouraging.

I'd be very interested to know which email addresses are "ficticious and random". I certainly hope
all website addresses work properly. The address you see attached to this post is a real ISP
address. Addresses found on the website (and redirected to my ISP address) are to help me make
appropriate responses to various requests, not to create an illusion of something fictitious.

Roy
www.metastocktips.co.nz