[EquisMetaStock Group] Free Metastock Newsletter Sample Posted to the Files Section

I've posted an excerpted free sample of the Metastock Tips & Tricks newsletter in the files section.
I've received excellent positive feedback on the newsletter and want to thank everyone who has taken
the time to write to me.

I've been asked for a sample issue a few times, so this will give everyone who wants a FREE look a
chance to see what I'm doing. I hope you'll find many things in it that you like.

Just the noise (whipsaw elimination) formula that is being created over the next three issues is
worth much more than the $99 annual price. This formula won't be posted anywhere on the net or MS
boards, so don't miss your chance to get it and reduce the number of whipsaw trades you're tempted
to make.

I hope you like the sample.

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM