[EquisMetaStock Group] Converting Data

Sorry to hear that happened to you.  The backup
procedure you mentioned was pointed out a short time
back.  I followed that procedure and it backed up the
I's, both E's and ext funct dlls; however it doesn't
backup up all the dlls.  Equis should have a one-click
feature. I still use a 3rd party software to back up
key files/folders.

--- Andrew Tomlinson <andrew_tomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I wanted to make sure that MS 9 users are backing up
> key files. Twice now in
> 3 months my favorites file (C:\Program
> Files\Equis\MetaStock\favorites.dta)
> has been wiped out in the middle of a session (size
> goes to 1KB, file
> appears empty although its still there). Last week I
> had a complete program
> crash that required a full re-install.
>
> You can back up custom indicators, explorations etc.
> using the Organizer in
> Indicator builder. If you used the default
> installation, the favorites
> folder is in the above-mentioned location. If you
> use Charts, Layouts etc.,
> its easiest to backup the whole of the C:\Program
> Files\Equis\MetaStock\Charts folder.
>
> Equis are aware of this problem but have not come up
> with a fix as yet.
>
> Andrew
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef
name=winmail.dat