Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit after 10days

Thank you, Roy

I will try them.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> kiyofumi
>
> There are a number of ways to achieve this. Probably the easiest
with any version of the System
> Tester is to use the Inactivity Stop. Set the minimum activity to
999%.

> Another method is to delay the leading edge of the entry signal by
ten bars and use that for exit.
> This method is not as accurate because of the distinct possibility
of entry signals occurring at
> less than ten bar intervals.
>
> Another method is to code a PREV based latch to generate the exit
after an appropriate delay. This
> code is slower to execute if used in the System Tester, but it has
the advantage that, as an
> indicator, it can be used to show the trade status directly on a
chart without the need to run the
> System Tester.
>
>   {Timed Exit Signal}
> D:=Input("Delay Periods",1,99,10); {remove Input() for use in
System Tester }

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM