Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Backups a necessity for MS 9

Ideally, exploration should use the same time
frames for comparing two values. If you are charting realtime
data through another package, it makes sense to compare the average volume of
the last 150 hourly bars (roughly 30 days) to the volumes in the opening hourly
bar. Set alerts for - volume bar 151> avg volume
of prev 150 bars<span
>  - to run on hourly charts after
the end of the first hour of trading.

Regards,<font
color=navy>

Vignesh Eswar<font
color=navy>

From: Chandrashekhar Buty
[mailto:cvbuty21@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent<span
>: <st1:date Month="9" Day="1"
Year="2004">01 September 2004<span
> <st1:time Hour="14"
Minute="17">14:17<span

To: Metastock group
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
Can we explore online ?

>Can we explore online MS using realtime data feeds<font
size=2 face="Courier New">
supplied by broker and the explorations are based
on
EOD supplied by other service.

For eq

I want to explore all securities online who have
crossed its (30 day VOL avg)/5 in first hour (This
it
will take from EOD) and will display the
securities
realtime.

Can it be done in realtime data ?

I am using MS 7.22 professional and currently I am
using EOD data.

Thanks is advance

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner
online
Go to: <a
href="">http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor