*****SPAM***** Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 1223

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.10 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: ONLY_COST          (0.2 points)  BODY: Only $$$
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_05_08  (1.6 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 05 to 08 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 5]
SPAM: QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT  (-0.8 points) BODY: Contains what looks like a quoted email text
SPAM: FORGED_JUNO_RCVD   (2.4 points)  'From' juno.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Did you try the "Ref" function?

trend= (alpha - alpha*alpha/4)*price+.5*alpha*alpha*price[1] -
(alpha - .75*alpha*alpha)*Price[2] + 2*(1-alpha)*Ref(ITREND,-1) - (1-
 alpha)*(1-alpha)*Ref(ITREND,-2);

Get your name as your email address.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM