[Metastockusers] Re: Programming help--at last!

Sheeezz...
Well, I can't really say that I'm excited about Roy's newsletter.
http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/

Having just read the first issue, I realize now that the era when
there were just two or three MetaStock coding gurus is about to
disappear.

The *unique* (and easy to understand) MetaStock knowledge in this
brilliant newsletter will turn many MetaStock coders from average to
good, and many more from good to expert.

I can't say I'm pleased.  I guess I'm out of a job.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "superfragalist" <jackolso@xxxx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM