[Metastockusers] Re: Programming help--at last!

Like superfragalist I got Roy's mail and I decided to immediately
sign up for his newsletter. After I had finished reading through my
first issue I had to read it again, and again a third time.

This newsletter is perhaps what most of us were waiting for. A lot of
us here know Roy's tremendous knowledge. Well, in his newsletter he
shares secrets of coding in Metastocks formula language that take
normal people quite a lot of time to figure out if ever.

Isn't it better to concentrate on your own trading ideas instead of
fighting with Metastock? As superfragalist already told you, this
newsletter is more worth as the whole maual that comes with MS.

There are a lot of sources of code for MS around, and there is also a
lot of bugged code around. How can you be sure that your system is
working the way you think it is working? Take Roy's advice offered in
this newsletter and you can check this by yourself.

Last think a minute about the price. Roy offers this newsletter at 99
$. That's not much compared to other study guides and courses around.
It's also not a lot compared to the comissions from a few round trips
suggested by a flawed system.

Do yourself a favour, go to http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/ , sign up
and be amazed as I am as soon you get your first issue. You wont
regret!

Martin

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "superfragalist"
<jackolso@xxxx> wrote:
> I got Roy's email about his newsletter, Metastock Tips and
> Tricks for $99. I subscribed and read my first copy of the
> newsletter, and I wanted to share my thoughts with the group.
>
> I don't know why Equis didn't do this year's ago. They
> could have, they should have, but they didn't. Finally, Roy has it,
> and it's much better than I expected. You can read about it at:
>
> http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/
>
> Even if you don't want to program in MS function language,
> you'll be amazed at what you'll learn reading it. I write
> some custom code, but mostly I wanted to learn to check the code I
> found on other websites to see if it was correct.
>
> I've gotten code from Equis, Kalosz, TASC magazine and
> others. I found errors in a number of indicators, experts and
> explorations that I've gotten from them. Thanks to the things
> I've learned from Roy, I've been able to find the errors and fix
them.
> You really do need to learn to check your code if you want to trust
> it.
>
> When I was first learning to code, I read everything I could
> find, and that wasn't much. People were always asking if this
> thing was worth $250, or if that way was the best way to learn
> coding.
>
> Well, this is the first MS programming instruction that I've seen
> that was worth anything, and this one is worth every penny of the
$99
> a year it costs. I would easily pay Roy double or triple that.
Every
> one of my other newsletters costs many times Roy's price, and
> none of them are as good.
>
> Roy has provided a lot of coding help on all of the MS boards.
> It's too bad someone didn't collect all of his knowledge, so all of
> the new, and experienced, users could have the material for
reference
> whenever they needed it.
>
> Roy has been asked to do this many times, and now it's done.
> I've got my copies in a three-ringed binder. I'm going to keep them
> for as long as I'm using MS, and when I stop using MS, I'm going to
> sell my complete set of Roy's newsletters on Ebay for lot more than
> $99.
>
> Equis should just package these with MS and give them to us free.
We

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM