RE: Backups: [Metastockusers] Recovering MS data files

Thank you Richard.  I already do the copying and
pasting of shared formulas that are not on the
original disks such add-ons as TrendMedium etc.  I was
using TreePad Lite (free) and then I bought Mybase
from Wjjsoft.  It is a very good freeform outline
database (PIM & Knowledge Base Software) with
drag&drop OLE capabilities.

Dave

=====
Dave Tolbert