RE: Backups: [Metastockusers] Recovering MS data files

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I would also recommend copying-and-pasting your valuable
formulas to a text file too, as a further precautionary backup.  I have
seen corruption of formulas extend to an export before and lost a day's work
this way.
<SPAN
class=109171803-31082004><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net