Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Where/How to write code?

You do not need any developer kit for this. This
parameter can be written under your personal indicator itself.
Why don't you take the trouble of reading the
online help/manual? It will remove a lot of your doubts.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE