[EquisMetaStock Group] Indicator builder file

My Metastock 6.52 got corrapted and I had to reinstall it using theoriginal 6.5 CD and upgrade patch for 6.52.Most seems to be OK but when I open MS or when attempting to use theexplorer I get a message that "the folder D:\EQUIS\MSWIN\ intended tocontain the Custom Indicator file does not exist. Do you want tocreat it? on Yes-> Unable to create folderD:\EQUIS\MSWIN\. afterselecting OK MS seems to run OK but when I try to open Indicatorbuilder or Explorer I'm getting these same messages again.I have a working copy of MS on my older HD but I can not find anydifference between files or identify the Indicator builder file.Any qlues or directions would be appreciated

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor