[Metastockusers] STOP -- Receive HUGE Commissions here -- completely free!

STOP.....DON'T MISS THIS......
JUICE affiliates EARN HUGE COMMISSIONS!
http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php?RequestId=1&Id=rf1nf

Complete details and contact information are on the JUICE web-site.
Juice Pay Info:
When you sign up (its free) to become an affiliate with JUICE you
complete an application form. The form contains instructions on how
to set up how we pay you. The options are;
1. Bank transfer to any bank account world wide
2. Cheque/check mailed to any country world wide
3. PayPal

Payments can be made in any of the following currencies:

AUD-Australian Dollar
CAD-Canadian Dollar
CHF-Swiss Franc
DKK-Danish Krone
EUR-Euro
GBP-Sterling
HKD-Hong Kong Dollar
JPY-Japanese Yen
NOK-Norwegian Krone
NZD-New Zealand Dollar
PHP-Philippine Peso
SAR-Saudi Riyal
SEK-Swedish Krona
SGD-Singapore Dollar
USD-US Dollar
ZAR-South African Rand
The floor limit for paying out your commission is equal to one
override payment before JUICE pays out, therefore we guarantee that
you get paid immediately. JUICE pays commission to YOU every week.

In other words if you introduce a customer we will pay you your
commission 7 days later without failure. Refer another person to be
an affiliate and they introduce a customer we will pay you your
override 7 days later without failure. Payments of connection
commission and overrides will start the first day following launch
day in October 2004.

Don’t miss this opportunity. This is like the internet starting all
over again, but with you at the top of the money tree.

Would YOU like to EARN over £10, 000 GBP a month? YES.
http://www.juiceboosted.com/index.php?RequestId=1&Id=rf1nf

To your Sucess, Kindest Regards,
Ariella
ariella @ myway.com  (remove spaces from email address)

ps. Automatic Safelists Submitter.
Click here to get it, set it and forget it...
  http://www.boardwalkone.com/I-Merchant?refer=5216

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM