RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] New file uploaded to equismetastock

Hey,
the periode for looking  back  is 30 days.
I want to have an indicator for (H-O) when it has  a day by closing C higher
as O.
if(C>O,(H-O),0)
and than I want to have the number of days closed C>O.
After getting the number of those days when C>O I want to divide this number
of  days by the sum of (H-O) when  C>O.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
wambui

NEU: Polyphone Klingeltöne und farbige Logos für Ihr Handy!
http://polyphonetoene.handy.msn.de Jetzt Handy aufpeppen!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM