[Metastockusers] Formula

I'm testing a system and I need a formula tath add a signal
if the high from today is higher than the max from yesterday
or the low lower than yesterday. The problem is the system is
to be used on intraday. If I use diary charts (with diary
charts i can use the ref function) my stop can be reached
before the profit target.
Can someone help me?

Thanks
Gabriel