[Metastockusers] A couple of questions

Hello

I've been here off and on for about 1 1/2 years. My last MS purchase
was a 1-year subscription to the EOD version; it expired in Feb of
this year. I let it lapse because I had just gotten to the point where
I was interested in doing some more involved system testing; I started
to try to use the system tester, only to discover the apparent
problems that have plagued it in recent versions. Several members of
the board tried to help, suggesting that there were ways around the
problems, but I wasn't interested in fighting my way through the program.

I have two questions - first, are these issues addressed in the
current versions of MS, either the EOD version or the Pro version?
Second, and perhaps more controversially.... Over the years I have
given plenty of money to MS (my first purchase was circa 1997, V 6.0).
That's why I don't feel bad asking the following - is there a version
of MS that I can obtain on the used market that will allow me to do
some system testing, one that will accept data from the provider I
choose? I guess the biggest problem might be that some of the custom
formulae I have designed use functions that are not available in
earlier versions.

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated. Nikku

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM