[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Re: Please Help - Exploration NOT working correctly

On 13 Aug 2004 15:14:06 -0000, Lynn wrote:

>>Harry- I tried what you mentioned but its troublesome to look at
> the
> > > chart individually because once I have that first cross over on
> the
> > > daily or 60 minutes than I would like to use the same last
> explored
> > > values to do for the weekly.
> > > So your suggestion doesn't help. Is there another way to just
> look
> > > at the first crossover.

What I suggested was to use the Inspect feature in the Explorer; not
look at a chart.

But this must be done one stock at a time.

You also asked: "once I have that first cross over on the
daily or 60 minutes than I would like to use the same last
explored values to do for the weekly".

I don't understand what you are asking here. Can you expand on it
somewhat?

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM