[EquisMetaStock Group] Printing Expert and Systems lists

I noticed I can't print just the names of the above like you can from
the Indicator list. I am using the latest version of Metastock EOD
Version 9.0. In the Expert list it prints all Experts and there
complete description and setup. This is quite lengthy. In the Enhanced
System Tester it prints the page in view only. Haven't contacted Equis
yet.

Alvan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM