[Metastockusers] Metastock and QP3 - help on new folder size limits

  I am new to Quotes Plus (ver 3) and have just upgraded to MS 9.
I've searched this forum and see (around April of this year) that
some new features for dealing with larger folder sizes for MS has
been implemented within QP.  {FWIW, I have used TC2000 in the past
for MS data but the 255 symbol limit doesn't permit easy use of MS's
more advanced features}
  I'm initially interested in how to place a fairly large number of
symbols into a folder (with sub-folders if that applies) so that I
can easily use MS's screening features.
  Is there a tutorial or guide available to assist a newbie in
getting up to speed on melding these two programs?
  Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM