size=2>Lionel

From: Andrew Slemko
[mailto:andrew_slemko@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:52
PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fractal Theroy

Sourthernman_man992000 that would be great:) If you could send your
indicators and advisors I would really like to see them.

Andrewsouthern_man992000
<southern_man992000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
>---
  In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andrew_slemko"
  <andrew_slemko@xxxx> wrote:> Has anyone created any Metastock
  code or a C++ dll with regards to > fractal theory (based on
  Mathematical Chaos Theory and Fractal > Geometry) yet? And is willing
  to share them or give me a little help > in creating my
  own?I have transferred the fractal indicator used in Metatrader to a
  Metastock expert. It basically gives identical results to the
  Metatrader indicator. I have also created my own version of the
  Metastock Performance Systems Fractal Trading System 1 using these
  particular fractal patterns, but Metastock Pro Version 7.2 cannot
  calculate the expert in real time with a fast forex feed. As a
  compromise I went back to the original Fractal Trading System 1 with
  the fractal patterns added to it in the same way as in Metatrader.
  Sometimes I still get complaints from Metastock that it cannot keep
  up. I am running Metastock 7.2 Pro on an AMD Athlon 850Mhz, WIN2K. You
  can have the Metastock code if you are interested, but I am still trying
  to optimize it. Wish someone will do something similar in a dll, because
  when combined with stochastic divergences it really works very well in
  short term forex trading.

Do you Yahoo!?<A
href="">Win
a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor