Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fractal Theroy

Sourthernman_man992000 that would be great:) If you could send your indicators and advisors I would really like to see them.

Andrewsouthern_man992000 <southern_man992000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andrew_slemko" <andrew_slemko@xxxx> wrote:> Has anyone created any Metastock code or a C++ dll with regards to > fractal theory (based on Mathematical Chaos Theory and Fractal > Geometry) yet? And is willing to share them or give me a little help > in creating my own?I have transferred the fractal indicator used in Metatrader to a Metastock expert. It basically gives identical results to the Metatrader indicator. I have also created my own version of the Metastock Performance Systems Fractal Trading System 1 using these particular fractal patterns, but Metastock Pro Version 7.2 cannot calculate the expert in real time with a fast forex feed. As a compromise I went back to the original Fractal Trading System 1 with the fractal patterns added to it in the same way as
 in Metatrader. Sometimes I still get complaints from Metastock that it cannot keep up. I am running Metastock 7.2 Pro on an AMD Athlon 850Mhz, WIN2K. You can have the Metastock code if you are interested, but I am still trying to optimize it. Wish someone will do something similar in a dll, because when combined with stochastic divergences it really works very well in short term forex trading.
		Do you Yahoo!?Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor