Re: [Metastockusers] forex systems

Thank you.

At 00:09 09/04/2004 +0530, you wrote:
Kevin,
moneytec.com
Dusant
Chief Architect
http://www.candlestrength.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin
To:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 22:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] forex systems

Hello Dusant,

Good post. (Not long enough ;-))

Which FOREX board to you post on?

Regards,
Kevin

At 22:00 08/04/2004 +0530, you wrote:
Mihail,

It is just a coincidence that one of my "net" friends recommended this site the other day, and I did visit it.

No commenting on the method or training techniques adopted. Simply because I have not gone thru it.

What I found, however, is that the course is very expensive. I would say that we can learn a sound trading system for a fraction of the cost. Further, I already have in place on my website, a beautiful trading system, which is available (indeed) for a fraction of the cost.

And without having to buy a technical analysis software, which also adds on to the cost.

You have been following my posts on forex, (I think) on another forum. Would you agree or not, that an hourly trading system used in conjunction with a daily chart give you better results, and less tension?

Another thing I may emphasise, from the feedback I got from my friend. This friend has not disclosed to me the details of the method involved. The information I got from him is that this course is promoting a day trading method, which goes against the grain of my philosophy.

Trading is a very personal thing. Depends on your mind-set and temperament. I personally do not advocate day trading. And do not follow it either.

Sorry to have made it such a long post.