  >From:
  <A title=dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Dusant
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 6:30
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] forex
  systems

  Mihail,

  It is just a coincidence that one of my "net"
  friends recommended this site the other day, and I did visit it.

  No commenting on the method or training
  techniques adopted. Simply because I have not gone thru it.

  What I found, however, is that the
  course is very expensive. I would say that we can learn a sound
  trading system for a fraction of the cost. Further, I already have in place on
  my website, a beautiful trading system, which is available (indeed) for a
  fraction of the cost.

  And without having to buy a technical analysis
  software, which also adds on to the cost.

  You have been following my posts on forex, (I
  think) on another forum. Would you agree or not, that an hourly trading system
  used in conjunction with a daily chart give you better results, and less
  tension?

  Another thing I may emphasise, from the
  feedback I got from my friend. This friend has not disclosed to me the details
  of the method involved. The information I got from him is that this course is
  promoting a day trading method, which goes against the grain of my
  philosophy.

  Trading is a very personal thing. Depends
  on your mind-set and temperament. I personally do not advocate day trading.
  And do not follow it either.

  Sorry to have made it such a long
  post.

  DusantChief Architect<A